• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFExchange Tag Needs Updated

Engaged ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for information from Adobe regarding the CFExchange tag.

According to this article, Microsoft is ending support for Basic Auth on October 1, 2022.

It is my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that the CFExchange tag uses Basic Auth to communicate with Exchange.  So, any code using this tag may no longer function come Oct 1.

I filed an Enhancement request in the Adobe Bug Tracker last year.  It got a prority of "Critical" and a response from Adobe in the comments but that was quite a while ago.

Several pleas from developers have been posted to the Bug page but no further notes from Adobe.

I'm posting here looking for any additional information anyone may have or for a way to get hold of Adobe to ask the status of this.  I have also emailed CF support.  Waiting on response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got an email reply from CF Support saying they are actively working on this.  No other info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation