Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFMAP "hiding" other text on page

LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

I'm trying my first attempt at using CFMAP on a CF11 Server (Ubuntu 14), and I'm hitting a snag.

For some reason, the CFMAP is hiding some of the text on this page.  I've got two images that I'll upload; one of the page demonstrating the hiding of the text, and one of the text highlighted.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I am using skeleton as a responsive design library, if that has anything to do with it.

What could be causing this?

V/r,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is CFMAP using some CSS that is changing the text as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I am aware of.  The font/size is correct, and the text entered is merely copy placement text for testing.  I don't have any actual content (yet).

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else used CFMAP without this happening?  I can try to post some code, after I get home from work.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2015 Sep 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is apparently no "hiding". In the top image, the text is clearly visible in the background. Could you share the relevant code with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did say that I was going to do that, when I got home.  I was too tired to even boot my system up, when I got home.

I'm emailing myself a reminder to do that, this evening.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend inspecting the style with Firebug and seeing what is overriding the set styles you had.  Or, if your text was black to begin with just add a style to color it something that will stand out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation