• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFX_CFX_ error

LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2009 Aug 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that the CFX_ tags are custom tags and I should go to the author for support.  But the author hasn't responded to my request for help, and I think it's a CF admin issue, anyway.  I think it's a setting, somewhere.

I'm getting a "Cannot process custom tag CFX_CFX_RawSocket" error message when trying to run an app.

The .class file is registered, the path to it is correct in Class Path.  (I had read somewhere that an incorrect path can cause this.)

Is there something else I should be looking for?

Thanks,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2009 Aug 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got similar problem but that is because I don't have the class file.

How to find the class file if you don't mind me asking, I may be able to let you know if mine is workig after I included the class file

I put my text2query in c:\coldfusion8\cfx\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the class file, and the location & filename are included in the Class Path for CF Admin.

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's VERY helpful, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had read somewhere that the JRE needs to be updated to at least version 1.4.2.  I have downloaded and installed JRE 1.4.2, and pointed the JVM to this directory, and now CF admin will not load; instead, I get the following error message: Either the Macromedia application server(s) are unreachable or none of them has a mapping to process this request.

Is there a way to restore the JVM original path?  Or do I need to re-install CF Server?

Thanks,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation