• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cold Fusion 9

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company has been running one of its websites on Coldfusion9 for the past 10 years and our developer is no longer supporting us and we need help.  Our website is down as of yesterday and we have determined it is the site not the hardware.  How can we go about finding someone to assist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure there will be people here who can assist. But in the meantime, if you can provide any details about the problem you're having, you might even get some free help!

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If somehow you're reluctant to elaborate as Dave helpfully suggested, I'll agree that yes this is something that folks can help with directly, and I can specifically via carehart.org/consulting. I'm confident i could have you back up quickly. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation