• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cold Fusion Developer wanted

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Language learning web site needs some repairs and changes. Cold Fusion and PHP. I need a long time worker and quotes for work done. Thanks Brian

TOPICS
Database access , Flash integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

I have not hired anone yet but I am contacting people now. I also found Facebook has groups of users too. Thanks for your help...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BKBK, while I'm sure the FR folks appreciate you pointing out their consulting page, what they offer/list there is not the kind of dev help Brian seeks.

Instead, Brian, there are indeed cf application development consultants, and I keep a list of them on my cf411 site, specifically https://cf411.com/cfappdev.

And fwiw, my experience is that you may not get much of a response from interested folks here, via this request, though it's possible. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at your link. Where is the developer list? Where can I find  Cold Fusion developer contact info? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BRIAN01AC , Which link did you look at? You will find plenty of developers if you follow the link that Charlie gave, including Charlie himself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, BKBK. But actually I am not one of the cf app developers listed there. 🙂 I don't do development for a living: I do troubleshooting, tuning, etc. 

And Brian, as for the link, it redirects to this page:

https://www.carehart.org/cf411/#cfappdev

And that cfappdev anchor should take your browser to one of the 150 sections on the page, the one titled:

CF-oriented Application Development Consultants

You will also find that listed within the list at the top of all those 150 sections. If some even clicking that link at the top also doesn't take you to the section, it would seem your browser is not following anchors (if so, I'd be curious to hear what browser it is). In that case, you could just use your browser find feature to search for that section name above. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie, sorry for providing the inaccurate information. I hope Brian01AC will now be able to find a developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate. Also to the others that replied thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BRIAN01AC , did you find a ColdFusion developer? If so, could you please share how you did it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not hired anone yet but I am contacting people now. I also found Facebook has groups of users too. Thanks for your help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation