• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 11 Developer wont work after local machine restart

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm brand new to CF.  I've installed CF 11 Developer & attached to IIS.  I'm on a windows 7 machine.  Every time I have to restart my machine for whatever reason, the CF Administrator wont work, nor will any CFM page work.  I have to completely uninstall CF11 & then reinstall it in order for it to work again.  Any ideas or suggestions as to what might be causing this behavior?  Below is the error message I receive when I try to hit CF Administrator:

HTTP Status 500 - ROOT CAUSE:

type Exception report

message ROOT CAUSE:

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: ROOT CAUSE: coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Monitoring service is not available. at coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory.getMonitoringService(ServiceFactory.java:223) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:199) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208) at coldfusion.inspect.weinre.MobileDeviceDomInspectionFilter.doFilter(MobileDeviceDomInspectionFilter.java:121) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:422) at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:198) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:313) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)  coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:70) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) coldfusion.inspect.weinre.MobileDeviceDomInspectionFilter.doFilter(MobileDeviceDomInspectionFilter.java:121) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) 

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.52 logs.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.52

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Can you ensure that, CF service is up and running. Also, have you applied the hf1100-3776060.jar?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you ensure that, CF service is up and running. Also, have you applied the hf1100-3776060.jar?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Anit.  Honestly, I am unable to determine if the service is running.  I"m assuming it is not based only the fact that no cfm page is returning.  Could you share with me best practice to determine if service is running?  Also, I'm not aware of the hf1100-3776060.jar.  Is it a patch that I need to drop in my Coldfusion installation?

Thanks so much for your assistance.  This is the 3rd time today I've had to uninstall/reinstall the service.

AB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to reinstall ColdFusion. I have sent you an email with the hotfix. Please follow the instructions and apply the hotfix.

Let us know, what happens thereafter.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Anit.  I'll be looking for the email.  Might you be able to send it to my other email address as well, since I'm not sure it will come through my work email?  If you could be so kind, pls send it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just sent it and removed your email address, for your privacy.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome.  Thanks so much, Anit.  I'll peruse through it & let you know how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see any attachment in the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check now?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it worked!  Thanks so much for your help, Anit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have the same problem.  I have applied the latest hot fix without any changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the ColdFusion Update level, you currently at?

Can you try the following:-

1. Stop ColdFusion service, if already running

2. Launch Command prompt as Administrator

3. Browse to cf_root\cfusion\bin and run the following command cfstart.bat

4. Try to access the CF admin, once the services are started.

In case it gives an error message, please share the same.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation