Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 11 keeps hanging

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

For the past few weeks, the ColdFusion Server will randomly just hang... where a page request will just keep spinning... restarting the server has cleared it up... but we're having to do that more frequently.

Can you give me some insights into this problem or how to debug it on CF11 Server?

Version: ColdFusion 11 Update 7

IIS: Windows Server 2012R2 8.5.9600.16384

Database: SQL SERVER 2008 R2

I suspect the problem may be related to the number of workers/processes running at a given time? How do I increase this from the default installation?

Thanks,

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best thing to troubleshoot this issue is to look at logs.  CFAdmin logs, IIS logs, Windows Event Viewer.  Somewhere in these logs there should be an indication of what is causing the service to hang.

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation