• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 11 logging PDF output tmp files to logs directory and runtime directory

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Coldfusion running on Windows 2008 R2 standard, IIS 7.

I went in to check the log files,  as I have been having cfdocument hanging issues, to see if I could see what is going on and I found thousands of "words-_42551637582208396016989565005225560069.tmp" files in the directory that contain the cfdocument xml output like this"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><DocText xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/DDX/DocText/1.0/">

<TextPerPage>

<Page pageNumber="1">Loan Presentation - Narrative NARRATIVE Description of Business / Management This is a test of Description of Business Management narrative . in the Loan Presentation . Background and History This is a test of Background and History narrative in the Loan Presentation . Current Account Relationships This is a test of Current Account Relationships narrative in the Loan Presentation . Credit Overall Strengths and Weaknesses This is a test of Credit Overall Strengths and Weaknesses narrative in the Loan Presentation . Loan Exceptions test pg Repayment This is a test of Repayment narrative in the Loan Presentation . Ongoing Financial Statement Requirements</Page>

</TextPerPage>

</DocText>"

Also the ColdFusion11\cfusion\runtime\work\Catalina\localhost\tmp is full of all the same files. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas? I have spent hours and hours looking for a fix to this. I am wondering if this has something to do with my CFDOCUMENT hanging every few days.

I am ready to just uninstall CF 11 and install 10.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this helps, but there appears to be a bug logged for ColdFusion 2016 that appears to match your issue: Bug#4126620 - [ANeff] Bug for: cfpdf creates temp files in CF's logs directory

You might add a vote/comment regarding the same problem in ColdFusion 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2016 Mar 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for pointing that out..I did not see that when I searched the bug base...I did add a comment and vote and let them know they need to fix it in Coldfusion 11.  I wonder if it is not that common as I could not find anything anywhere else talking about the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 11, 2016 Mar 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had some vague recollection of the issue being around prior to ColdFusion 2016, but I couldn't find anything in the bugbase that matched up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation