Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 11 (u7) fails to restart correctly

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've looked through the forum and can't seem to find another instance of this occurring, so I'm going ahead and starting a new thread.

The issue we're having is that CF11 (Update 7) often won't restart correctly after a server restart. It seems to get stuck on the 'Starting license' stage and hangs, with no other error messages:

"Information","localhost-startStop-1","09/17/14","03:15:31",,"Starting license..."

This only happens when CF11 is run as a service. We can manually restart CF11, so as a workaround we've created a script that runs on startup to restart ColdFusion "manually" (i.e. outside of automatic service startup).

The three machines that this is happening on are running Windows 2008 R2, with 8GB AM and a 2.1GHz quad core processor. We're running JRE 1.7.0_67.

We only have these three machines running ColdFusion, so I'm not able to compare it against any other of our servers. Has anyone else seen this before, or have any tips on what I could try to allow ColdFusion to start correctly on a server restart?

Conor

TERMINALFOUR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?