Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 11 update 12 Log files location has changed

Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just installed update 12 for ColdFusion 11 on one of our instances. It appears that both coldfusion-error.log and coldfusion-out.log file locations have changed, they are now located with other ColdFusion logs. They used to be located in the <cf_root>\Instance\log folder, now they are located in the log directory we set up in CF Admin, under Debugging & Logging > Logging Settings. This is great, but I did not find any information about this change in the Update change log located on: ColdFusion 11 Update 12 . Has anyone else noticed this difference?

TOPICS
Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like something else was changed long before as they are always in ColdFusion11\cfusion\logs by default (single instance installations). What kind of setup do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed the same thing, going from Update 11 to Update 13 (with non-default log directory specified long ago in CF Admin).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation