Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 2016 Licence Upgrade deadline

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a ColdFusion 10 SaaS product that we're working on to bring it up to ColdFusion 2016 compliance. However, we have recently learned that the upgrade path will not be available to us after May 2017 (http://blogs.coldfusion.com/post.cfm/non-availability-of-upgrade-pricing-from-coldfusion-10-to-coldf...).

As we are not in a position to upgrade just yet, we still don't want to loose the ability to upgrade at a lower price point instead of purchasing new licences outright.

My question is, would we be able to pay for the upgraded licences now (ColdFusion 10 to ColdFusion 2016) but continue to use the existing ColdFusion 10 keys until we are in a position to upgrade our servers to ColdFusion 2016, when we would simply swap them out and use the new keys?

I've reached out to Adobe directly regarded this and haven't had a response, I figured the forums would be the next suitable step!

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please send an email at cf.install@adobe.com and mention my name on the subject.

Thanks,

Priyank Shrivastava

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation