• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 2016 - "Advance Scheduling support is not available in this edition of ColdFusion server."

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Saw an old issue from 2012 (https://forums.adobe.com/message/4560283#4560283) answered in the forums for this same error happening in Coldfusion 10 (it was a bug that was fixed in an update).

However, I am running Coldfusion 2016 Standard and I cannot find any answers about this issue for this version.

If it matters, I am calling cfschedule via script as follows:

cfschedule( action="update", task="Task1", interval="60", mode="application", starttime=timeFormat(dateAdd("s", 30, now()), "HH:mm:ss"), URL="<MY URL>", eventHandler="com.SearchTaskHandler" );

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you asking what about that code-based creation of a schedule task might be using the advanced (Enterprise-only) features? I think it's your use of eventhandler.

Go into the CF Admin, and see if that is offered in setting up a scheduled task in the UI. If it's not there, then it's not supported in your CF 2016 Standard, and so you can't use it in setting up a scheduled task in code.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation