• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 2021 install

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a windows install file for coldfusion 2021, but supported platforms says "All"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Adobe CF download page chose Windows.

carltype3_0-1631570459102.png

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The point of the post was to show the link doesn't exist.

[cid:image001.png@01D7A95C.3D8D6140]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you maybe meant for us to see a screenshot of what you feel "doesn't exist", it didn't make it in your comment. And I haven't been able to tell from your first post what you were referring to, though if Carl did and answered your question, I was happy to let it go.

So can you please clarify, perhaps with a few more words as well as the screenshot? Where are you seeing what you are seeing? What URL? To be clear, you definitely should be able to get whatever CF2021 installer you want.

If perhaps the problem is that you fill in the form but then get no download at all (regardless of what you pick), that is a different problem. In my experience, it has to do with some conflict among cookies. And as such, trying a new browser or incognito/private window can often solve that problem. I have more in a blog post I did in July.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation