• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Administrator - Secure DNS

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a webserver connected to an old database.  The old database server is end of life.  When we set that up we did not need a secure connection.  Now we have a new database on a new database server.  Our IT department is requiring this to be a secure connection (even though it's an intranet).

Using ColdFusion Administrator I tried simply editing the URL of the server, but I get this error:

Connection verification failed for data source: xxxxxxxx

java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]The SQL Server login requires an SSL connection.

The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]The SQL Server login requires an SSL connection.

That's when I heard from my IT people that it needs to be a secure connection.

I have no idea how to do that, and Google didn't offer me any help, probably because I don't know what to search for.

Could one of you wonderful people please offer a suggestion on how to create a secure connection from ColdFusion Administrator 10 to MS SQL 2008?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation