• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatibility issues with ColdFusion 2016, ModelGlue 2.0 and Coldspring framework

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Recently, we have upgraded ColdFusion 2016 version from ColdFusion 8 version. We have been facing issue with the application which was implemented in ModelGlue 2.0 and ColdSpring framework. As per my observation, ModelGlue framework  is not loading due to this application is throwing method not found error.

Is ColdFusion 2016 version supports ModelGlue 2.0 and ColdSpring framework ?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used MG and Coldspring with CF 2016.  If you post the error you are getting it would be useful.

-Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for looking into this issue...

Please find the attached error screen shot...

CF2016_ModelGlue_Issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it is looking in model instead of coldspring (see the package and directory where it is looking for LoggingAroundAdvice).  Do you have the mappings set up correctly?

-Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nic,

I'm new to ModelGlue and Coldspring framework, I just started understanding these framework. As per the PerfLoggingAroundAdvice.cfc I have dump(attached screen shot) the setAppConfiguration method settings.

As per my observation, MG framework is not loading this might be the reason Coldspring looking for a Match method.

I assume, below is the piece of code suppose to load MG framework but for some reason its not happening.

File Path : ModelGlue/unity/controller/Controller.cfc

<cffunction name="SetModelGlue" access="public" returntype="void" output="false">

<cfargument name="ModelGlue" type="ModelGlue.unity.framework.ModelGlue" required="true" />

<cfset variables.ModelGlue.framework = arguments.ModelGlue />

</cffunction>

PerfLoggingAroundAdvice.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation