• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect MySQL db to CF on Mac

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am coming back to CF to build an application.  I have not used CF since the Allaire days so there is some learning curve here.

I have started a db in MySql (Workbench) and would like to access via Coldfusion Builder.  I get the error below in the CF Administrator Data Sources tab when I try to add the new db.  I don't actually know how to point CF to the db and there is no browse tool.

Thx

Connection verification failed for data source: M1Connect

java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: [Macromedia][MySQL JDBC Driver][MySQL]Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)

The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: [Macromedia][MySQL JDBC Driver][MySQL]Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

per another post, i changed the user to "root" and got the following error:

Connection verification failed for data source: M1Connect

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [Macromedia][MySQL JDBC Driver][MySQL]Unknown database 'myfirstconnection'

The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [Macromedia][MySQL JDBC Driver][MySQL]Unknown database 'myfirstconnection'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation