Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download ColdFusion 10 installers

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm looking to download various ColdFusion 10 installers, however it appears that Adobe has removed the download links from their normal web-sites. Can anyone point to an official link for ColdFusion 10 downloads, specifically for the developer versions, enterprise server and hot fixes for Solaris and Windows 64bit installers. We already have licences, we just need the installers.

I've been trying to get hold of these installers since last Friday and have tried various official support routes with no response; paid for Adobe support is incredibly bad. This is now becoming an issue for us, so any help/pointers would greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have sent you an email, regarding the same.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I have the same problem. We are enterprise customer, and need a coldfusion 10 installer.

Can't you just publish such old ressource links?

Regards,

uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently there were 3rd-party license issues involved with CF10 that expired, so Adobe had to remove the installers.  There is a community-supported repository of installers of versions of ColdFusion back to version 1 and 1.5 here: http://www.gpickin.com/cfrepo/.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carl,

thank you for the link.

Are these versions of coldfusion 9 suitable for production environment?

Regards,

uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They aren't fully patched, if that's what you mean.  You'll need to download and apply the patches too.  Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean by "suitable for production environment".  CF9 is no longer supported by Adobe, and won't receive any more fixes/patches, so user beware.

If you are asking if there is anything special about these installers, the answer is no.  These are the installers that formerly were on the Adobe website, just downloaded and consolidated by Gavin Picken and several others in the CF community.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yes I know about the CF9 end of life, and so we are just preparing the update to cf10.

But since our old installer of CF10 (july 2012) seems not to be compatible to a fresh installed win 2012 Server, i'll now try your link.

And while this installer will be our production environment I ask about about official support from Adobe, cause this download is not from the adobe web site.

So is it correct, that I'll take your answer "These are the installers that formerly were on the Adobe website" as official supported from Adobe?

regards,

uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe,

Basically, Adobe had to pull the installers for legal reasons.  But as long as you have a valid CF10 license, I don't think they particularly care where the installer was downloaded from.  There wasn't any notice given to end users that the installers were going away, so they can't fault people for using alternative means to obtain them.  However, as I don't work for Adobe or represent them, I would say that if you are really concerned with Adobe support, I'd send an email to cfinstal@adobe.com and ask if they can provide the needed installer to you.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carl,

ok, that was not clear to me. I thought, you are an Adobe member.

Thanks for your answers. That helped a lot.

Regards,

uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries.  I'm just a community member.  I think Adobe has been working on making sure all their staff have badges on their forum profiles that clearly identify them as Adobe employees.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

We have sent you an email, regarding the same. You can download the same, from your licensing site https://licensing.adobe.com/.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carl,

Same issue here. Attempt to download gives the error

Bandwidth Exceeded

Sorry, this content has run out of bandwidth.

Help.

Ifeoma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install ColdFusion 10 on a Windows 2012 server and need the updated full installer as stated here - How to resolve ColdFusion 10 configuration issues with IIS 8 on Windows 2012 Server — Adobe ColdFusi....

I too am in a pickle since they are no longer available for download. We are a licensed customer for Enterprise.

Erick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erick,

Please check the PM sent to you.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erick,

We have sent you an email, regarding the same. You can download the same, from your licensing site https://licensing.adobe.com/.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anit,

I too have this same issue. Running Win 2008 R2. Can you assist? The previous download I have has issues with jre teh configuring IIS 8.5.

Ifeoma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ifeoma,

Please check the PM sent to you.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ifeoma,

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same situation. I need to reinstall CF 10 on Win 2012 and it's not going to complete unless it is the latest patched installer. Please send me the link x64 to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm in the same situation I need to install the CF10 developer version but I cannot find it on your web site. Could you please tell where I can download the CF10 dev version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See my message dated January 29, 2015 above.  There is a community-supported repository of installers for almost every version of ColdFusion.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation