• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 500 on coldfusion 2016 installed from scratch

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed coldfusion 2016. The administrator interface is ok, but when I open the web site I get the error 500. How can I risolve this problem? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to ColdFusion‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off the top of my head:  Did you run the wsconfig after installing CF?

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi salvatored42583496,

Could you please tell me the steps you have tried after the installation.

Also, are you trying to access the website via the web server or using the internal port.

Thank You,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed coldfusion 2016 on windows server 2008 R2, after installation I run the wsconfig and I have configurated the datasource and the other configuration using the port 8500 of administrator interface of Coldfusion.

When I run the homepage site I receive a Error 500 that regards the isapi module.

I installed coldfusion 2016 on the windows 7 and windows server 2012, in the both OS everything works correctly.

I compared the roles and the functionality oh windows server 2012 and windows server 2008 r2, the difference is the .NET framework which miss in the windows server 2008 r2.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems an issue with the connector. Could you please recreate the connector and check again.

Also, please check if you are able to access the Admin page is working using the internal port.

Thank You,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation