Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Coldfusion 2021

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,:)

I have a problem with my configuration of coldfusion.

I have this same error :

Thu Dec 23 15:34:05 2021] [6687:140487759288064] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3021): (cfusion) connecting to tomcat failed (rc=-3, errors=161, client_errors=0).
[Thu Dec 23 15:34:05 2021] [6688:140487964980992] [info] jk_open_socket::jk_connect.c (816): connect to 127.0.0.1:8020 failed (errno=13)
[Thu Dec 23 15:34:05 2021] [6688:140487964980992] [info] ajp_connect_to_endpoint::jk_ajp_common.c (1158): (cfusion) Failed opening socket to (127.0.0.1:8020) (errno=13)
[Thu Dec 23 15:34:05 2021] [6688:140487964980992] [error] ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1829): (cfusion) connecting to backend failed. Tomcat is probably not started or is listening on the wrong port (errno=13)
[Thu Dec 23 15:34:05 2021] [6688:140487964980992] [info] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3000): (cfusion) sending request to tomcat failed (recoverable), because of error during request sending (attempt=2)
[Thu Dec 23 15:34:05 2021] [6688:140487964980992] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3021): (cfusion) connecting to tomcat failed (rc=-3, errors=162, client_errors=0).

my server.xml:

<!-- Define a SSL/TLS HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443
This connector uses the NIO implementation that requires the JSSE
style configuration. When using the APR/native implementation, the
OpenSSL style configuration is required as described in the APR/native
documentation-->
<!-- <Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />-->
<!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009-->
<!-- begin connector-->
<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" port="8020" redirectPort="8453" secret="9661aacd-ac6f-42ad-8dd8-c371c36.." maxThreads="500" connectionTimeout="200000" tomcatAuthentication="false" address="127.0.0.1"/>
<!-- end connector-->
<!-- An Engine represents the entry point (within Catalina) that processes

My workers.proprietes:

heartbeat_interval=30
heartbeat_limit=90

#Start of workers.properties associated with 'cfusion'
worker.list=cfusion

worker.cfusion.type=ajp13
worker.cfusion.host=127.0.0.1
worker.cfusion.port=8020
worker.cfusion.heartbeat_servlet_path=/__cf_connector_heartbeat__
worker.cfusion.connection_pool_timeout=60
worker.cfusion.monitoringsecret=49162e5a-c1dc-4d25-a560-d8056d02016d
worker.cfusion.secret=9661aacd-ac6f-42ad-8dd8-c371c366c...
#End of workers.properties associated with 'cfusion

Please for you Help i don't know what i can do

THANKS 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Hello ,

Sorry for the delay.

Yes for me it's ok with you all help.

To resolve my problem, here the step

1. Enable the listen of ipv4 in the jvm

2. match the server.xml with workers.proprietes
3.disable the selinux

if the result of your netstat doesn't show  that your connector  use anyport tcp v4 in your server, is in my case the main problem.

After this change my coldfusio n work good

Once again thank you, without your helps i will never resolve my problem

I wish you a good year , many good things

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggestion:

1. Make sure the connection settings in server.xml match those in workers.properties:
        connectionTimeout / connection_pool_timeout
        maxThreads / connection_pool_size / max_reuse_connections
        secret (the secret must contain 36 characters and no dots; its structure
        must be in the form xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx)
  2.  Comment out the heartbeat_servlet_path setting.
  3.  Experiment by switching the host value from 127.0.0.1 to localhost.

Your  workers.properties should then look like:
    heartbeat_interval=30
    heartbeat_limit=90

worker.list=cfusion

worker.cfusion.host=localhost
    worker.cfusion.port=8020
    # worker.cfusion.heartbeat_servlet_path=/__cf_connector_heartbeat__
    worker.cfusion.connection_pool_timeout=200
    worker.cfusion.connection_pool_size=500
    worker.cfusion.max_reuse_connections=500
    worker.cfusion.secret=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

# End of workers.properties associated with 'cfusion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you so much i will try it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@imad22375965ncv4 , before you test, remember to recreate the connector. You can do so by running the Web Server Configuration Tool, {INSTANCENAME}\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regardless of whether the rest of this suggestion may pan out, I would note that it's inappropriate to make your recommendation 2, "Comment out the heartbeat_servlet_path setting", without more context.

First, I don't see at all that the OP's problem will have anything to do with that.

Second and most important, I realize that you may have in mind past reports of people who had SOME problems that were ultimately solved by removing that, it's still inappropriate to simply recommend that people remove it without clarification of what the implications are.

To be clear, folks, that line refers to a URL that the CF web server connector (the .dll file loaded as an ISAPI filter into IIS or the .so file loaded as a module into Apache) will then use to call into CF, passing in various metrics about the state of the connector from the web server's perspective. And that info is then used primarily by the CF PMT (Performance Monitoring Toolset, which was new in CF2018). In particular, besides showing the MONITORING of that, it also uses that info for the auto-tuning of the connector offered by the PMT.

So sure, if someone wanted to say "you can remove that if you don't use the PMT", that may be so. (It's not clear if Adobe may use the "heartbeat" any other way.) But even then one should be cautioned that in doing that, it means that if they may LATER implement the PMT, then this connector monitoring and tuning would not work.

I often end up having to help people understand "why x doesn't work", and that very often starts with suggestions like this, which are offered tersely and without context. All this is why I made my first assertion. BKBK, I know you often chafe at my attempts to offer such clarifications. It often feels like we're in a battle, between our sometimes contrasting solutions to folks problems.

You may even feel you're "doing the people's work" by "keeping it simple". I'm just saying that if you may ever in the future offer that suggestion in point 2, you could help a whole lot by simply adding a parenthetical "(assuming you're not and won't use the CF PMT)". At least then it can clue folks in to being cautions about making that change too casually. 🙂

But back to Imad's original issue, I do hope somehow the rest of what you offer may help. If it does not, let us know, Imad. There may be still more we can offer. I'll hold off for now, in case you may have solved things.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I don't see at all that the OP's problem will have anything to do with that.

By @Charlie Arehart

Which is in fact the reason why I suggested commenting out the setting: 

# worker.cfusion.heartbeat_servlet_path=/__cf_connector_heartbeat__

This, incidentally, is a new property in ColdFusion. By the look of it (double underscore in name), it is still work in progress.

Anyway, I consider the rest of your remarks - about PMT, you helping 'people understand "why x doesn't work"', and the rest of it - irrelevant. If anything. the remarks only show that you and I think differently about software development.

Yes, I suggest commenting out the setting for a path used by PMT. So what? PMT is an optional module which you can connect to or disconnect from ColdFusion at will. No big deal. At least, not as big a deal as you have magnified. PMT is the least of our worries here. 

The ship is adrift in mid-ocean. The engines have stalled. What I am suggesting is: start by finding the minimum set of things to do to get the engines running. The rest of the problems can then be tackled from there.

In software development terms, the agile way:

1. Find the minimum set of things you can do to get the application working. Do them.
  2. Expect failure and errors. When you fail, fail fast.
  3. Learn from failure and errors. Recover from them by looping back to 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, unlike your point 3, your point 2 here wasn't indicated as an "experiment" but simply as something to "do", as if anyone would agree. It simply lacked some needed context. 

As for the underscores those are NOT a reflection of the setting being "a work in progress". Instead, it's just a reflection of evolution in that connector heartbeat setting, whose value changed from just "connector" in cf2018. Adobe is trying to avoid conflict with a directory of that name which a user might have. To be clear, that url is called by the connector into cf whether you use the pmt or not. 

Back to your proposing removing it, and to stretch your boat analogy, this seems like a passenger on a boat--that's run aground on a reef in a storm. He sees the crew throwing deadweight overboard, and wanting to help he comes across a sail rolled up which he figures is clearly not in use, so he tosses it over. Only he doesn't realize it would indeed be vital if its need did arise.

And worse, when that need did arise and the sail's found missing, the crew might very well blame the captain for not having ensured it was brought along in the first place. In this case, the captain is Adobe, who would have gotten blamed if someone seeing your suggestion (without any caveat) followed it and later DID enable the PMT, and tried to leverage its feature that relied on this.

Sure, these folks may never use it. Again, my point was mainly to offer the needed context before removing it. I get that people will try about anything when faced with a seemingly desperate situation.

As we do in all our help in the forums here, we each offer from our experience. No, it won't always be the same. Folks can consider our opinions and try to make the best decision for themselves. I was just trying to add to the knowledge base about this situation, on a couple of aspects.

Let's hope Imad does get the ship going again, with minimal impact on future use. And after a long couple of (log4j) weeks, let's hope we can all enjoy both the weekend and the holidays. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

Thanks you for your time and help sadly it doesn't work, the error is the same.

I share with you all files configuration:

# Where to find workers.properties
ot@sv-lcfextra-uat conf]# cd mod_jk.so
-bash: cd: mod_jk.so: N'est pas un dossier
JkWorkersFile "/etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties"
# Load mod_jk module
LoadModule jk_module "/etc/httpd/conf/mod_jk.so"
# Where to put jk shared memory
JkShmFile "/opt/coldfusion2021/config/wsconfig/shm/jk_shm"
# Worker File reload interval in seconds
JkWorkersFileReload "60"
# Where to put global jk logs
JkLogFile "/etc/httpd/conf/mod_jk_global.log"
# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel debug

workers proprietes:

heartbeat_interval=30
heartbeat_limit=90

worker.list=cfusion

worker.cfusion.port=8020
#worker.cfusion.heartbeat_servlet_path=/__cf_connector_heartbeat__

worker.cfusion.secret=9661aacd-ac6f-42ad-8dd8-c371c366c641

#End of workers.properties associated with 'cfusion'

conf apache (in /etc/httpd/conf): in attachment

wsconfig:

#ColdFusion Web Server Configuration File
#Wed Dec 22 11:33:23 EST 2021
3=Apache,/etc/httpd/conf,All,"",/usr/sbin/httpd,/usr/sbin/apachectl,false,cfusion,"",bitness64
3.srv=localhost,cfusion

server xml:

<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" port="8020" redirectPort="8445" secret="9661aacd-ac6f-42ad-8dd8-c371c366c641" maxThreads="500" connectionTimeout="200000" tomcatAuthentication="false" address="::1" allowRequestAttributesPattern=".*"/>

sorry if i don't make good things i am beginner, it's my first time , i never installed coldfusion.

This installation was make in redhat 8.5

Have a nice day 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you do the following:

1. In server.xml, change from
        address="::1"  to  address="127.0.0.1"
        allowRequestAttributesPattern=".*" to allowedRequestAttributesPattern=".*"
  2. On workers.properties, change from
        to
  3. Restart ColdFusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i had changed, i have this error now :

imad22375965ncv4_0-1640784522750.png

when i try to see my website 

Thanks for us help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to add when i launch the script named /apache_connectorslist.sh, 

here the result

[root@sv-lcfextra-uat connectors]# ./apache_connectorslist.sh
Apache : /etc/httpd/conf (All)
[root@sv-lcfextra-uat connectors]# 

and when i launch this script :

root@sv-lcfextra-uat connectors]# ./apache_connector_origine.sh
Could not find directory /usr/local/apache2/conf
[root@sv-lcfextra-uat connectors]#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o=13)
[Wed Dec 29 14:37:29 2021] [2503:140611696396032] [error] ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1829): (cfusion) connecting to backend failed. Tomcat is probably not started or is listening on the wrong port (errno=13)
[Wed Dec 29 14:37:29 2021] [2502:140611491247872] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3021): (cfusion) connecting to tomcat failed (rc=-3, errors=8, client_errors=0).
[Wed Dec 29 14:37:29 2021] [2503:140611696396032] [info] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3000): (cfusion) sending request to tomcat failed (recoverable), because of error during request sending (attempt=2)
[Wed Dec 29 14:37:29 2021] [2503:140611696396032] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3021): (cfusion) connecting to tomcat failed (rc=-3, errors=9, client_errors=0).
[Wed Dec 29 14:37:29 2021] [2504:140611696396032] [info] jk_open_socket::jk_connect.c (816): connect to ::1:8020 failed (errno=13)
[Wed Dec 29 14:37:29 2021] [2504:140611696396032] [info] ajp_connect_to_endpoint::jk_ajp_common.c (1158): (cfusion) Failed opening socket to 
[Wed Dec 29 14:37:29 2021] [2504:140611696396032] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3021): (cfusion) connecting to tomcat failed (rc=-3, errors=10, client_errors=0).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Instead of putting the 127.0.0.1 in address and in workers.properties host. Add your server hostname or IP address. 

I don't think you need to comment the heartbeat in workers.properties. 

server xml:

<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" port="8020" redirectPort="8445" secret="9661aacd-ac6f-42ad-8dd8-c371c366c641" maxThreads="500" connectionTimeout="200000" tomcatAuthentication="false" address="Server IP Address" allowRequestAttributesPattern=".*"/>

Workers.properties.

heartbeat_interval=30
heartbeat_limit=90

worker.list=cfusion

worker.cfusion.host=Server IP address
worker.cfusion.port=8020

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another suggestion:

workers proprietes:

heartbeat_interval=30
heartbeat_limit=90

worker.list=cfusion

worker.cfusion.port=8020

server.xml

<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" port="8020" redirectPort="8445" secret="9661aacd-ac6f-42ad-8dd8-c371c366c641" maxThreads="500" connectionTimeout="200000" tomcatAuthentication="false" address="127.0.0.1" allowedRequestAttributesPattern=".*" />

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Priyank i will try your solution:

for information my mod_jk_conf :

# Where to find uriworkermap.properties
JkMountFile "/opt/coldfusion2021/config/wsconfig/3/uriworkermap.properties"
JkMountCopy "All"
# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile "/opt/coldfusion2021/config/wsconfig/3/mod_jk.log"
# custom environment variables
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_URL
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_REMOTE_HOST
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_PATH
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_QUERY_STRING
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_HTTP_ACCEPT
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_HTTP_USER_AGENT
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_REMOTE_ADDR
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_SERVER_NAME
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_SERVER_PORT
JkEnvVar REDIRECT_SERVER_SOFTWARE
# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel debug
# Select the timestamp log format
JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y] "
AddHandler jakarta-servlet .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf
DirectoryIndex index.cfm
Alias /cf_scripts "/opt/coldfusion2021/cfusion/wwwroot/cf_scripts"
<Directory "/opt/coldfusion2021/cfusion/wwwroot/cf_scripts">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Require all granted
</Directory>
RequireAll denied
<Files ~ ".hbmxml$">
</Files>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have always the same error , i see when i launch netstat -laputen :

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Adresse locale Adresse distante Etat Utilisatr Inode PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 0 25281 1018/sshd
tcp 0 0 192.168.32.9:22 192.168.25.10:36760 ESTABLISHED 0 34035 1862/sshd: root [pr
tcp6 0 0 127.0.0.1:8015 :::* LISTEN 65534 39320 2668/java
tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 0 36397 2805/httpd
tcp6 0 0 192.168.32.9:8020 :::* LISTEN 65534 38164 2668/java
tcp6 0 0 :::8500 :::* LISTEN 65534 38163 2668/java
tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN 0 25283 1018/sshd
tcp6 0 0 :::443 :::* LISTEN 0 36405 2805/httpd
udp 0 0 127.0.0.1:323 0.0.0.0:* 0 16284 989/chronyd
udp6 0 0 ::1:323 :::* 0 16285 989/chronyd
[root@sv-lcfextra-uat extra]#

it's normally that the tcp port use only tcp6? 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another suggestion:

Another suggestion:

workers proprietes:

heartbeat_interval=30
heartbeat_limit=90

worker.list=cfusion

worker.cfusion.host=192.168.32.9
worker.cfusion.port=8020

server.xml

<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" port="8020" redirectPort="8445" secret="9661aacd-ac6f-42ad-8dd8-c371c366c641" maxThreads="500" connectionTimeout="200000" tomcatAuthentication="false" address="192.168.32.9allowedRequestAttributesPattern=".*"/>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you very much for your time and help,  you are fantastic!.

sadly it doesn't work, i have the same error:

[Thu Dec 30 04:51:14 2021] [10144:140284818798336] [error] ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1829): (cfusion) connecting to backend failed. Tomcat is probably not started or is listening on the wrong port (errno=13)
[Thu Dec 30 04:51:14 2021] [10144:140284818798336] [info] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3000): (cfusion) sending request to tomcat failed (recoverable), because of error during request sending (attempt=2)
[Thu Dec 30 04:51:14 2021] [10144:140284818798336] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3021): (cfusion) connecting to tomcat failed (rc=-3, errors=5, client_errors=0).

I don't know i speak about wrong port, my result of netstat -an :

[root@sv-lcfextra-uat 3]# netstat -laputen
Connexions Internet actives (serveurs et établies)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Adresse locale Adresse distante Etat Utilisatr Inode PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 0 25281 1018/sshd
tcp 0 64 192.168.32.9:22 192.168.25.10:37644 ESTABLISHED 0 198481 8027/sshd: root [pr
tcp6 0 0 127.0.0.1:8015 :::* LISTEN 65534 223069 9991/java
tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 0 219840 10139/httpd
tcp6 0 0 192.168.32.9:8020 :::* LISTEN 65534 219758 9991/java
tcp6 0 0 :::8500 :::* LISTEN 65534 219757 9991/java
tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN 0 25283 1018/sshd
tcp6 0 0 :::443 :::* LISTEN 0 219849 10139/httpd
udp 0 0 127.0.0.1:323 0.0.0.0:* 0 16284 989/chronyd
udp6 0 0 ::1:323 :::* 0 16285 989/chronyd
[root@sv-lcfextra-uat 3]#

its normaly i see only ipv6?

i have a last question, its normally that i have 2 password different, in instance xml  i have a other secret key?

a42560a4-c3f7-4291-ac6b-07542b8cfad3"

the path of  files :

/opt/coldfusion2021/config/instances.xml

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see how this issue is related to passwords. So I would forget about passwords for the moment.

Your question about ipv6 is interesting. It just might be that Tomcat is failing to bind to IPv4 on your system. So, do the following:

1. Open /bin/jvm.config in a text editor.
  2.  Make sure that java.args includes the following 2 flags:
    -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Djava.net.preferIPv4Addresses=true 
  3.  Restart ColdFusion.
  4. Test successively (restarting ColdFusion before each test) with

<Connector ... address="127.0.0.1">

then with

<Connector ... address="127.0.0.1">

then with

worker.cfusion.host=192.168.32.9
    <Connector ... address="192.168.32.9">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something else:

1. Reduce the connection timeout to match the jk settings. That is, use

worker.cfusion.connection_pool_timeout=60

and

<Connector ... connectionTimeout="60000" />

2. (If you haven't yet done so) Upgrade ColdFusion 2021's Java to the latest version (JDK 11.0.13)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will try , thank you so much!  you are fantastic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's more better, now i have this result with netstat:

tcp 0 0 192.168.32.9:8009 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 65534 79377 5488/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8015 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 65534 84127 5488/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8500 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 65534 79376 5488/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 0 18393 1027/sshd
tcp 0 0 192.168.32.9:22 192.168.25.10:37715 ESTABLISHED 0 28950 1869/sshd: root [pr
tcp6 0 0 :::443 :::* LISTEN 0 52841 4414/httpd
tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 0 52831 4414/httpd
tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN 0 18395 1027/sshd
udp 0 0 127.0.0.1:323 0.0.0.0:* 0 18173 991/chronyd
udp6 0 0 ::1:323 :::* 0 18174 991/chronyd
[root@sv-lcfextra-uat conf]#

we can see that adding of arguments in jvm permit to open tcp v4 but i had the same error in my website (apache) 

imad22375965ncv4_0-1640870709409.png

in the mod_jk.log, the error disappeared: the last error date of 20 minutes

[Thu Dec 30 14:05:25 2021] [4417:139921326905088] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (3021): (cfusion) connecting to tomcat failed (rc=-3, errors=748, client_errors=0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question, it's normal to don't see in the result of my netstat-laputen: the port tcp 80 in ipv4 open?

tcp 0 0 192.168.32.9:8009 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 65534 79377 5488/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8015 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 65534 84127 5488/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8500 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 65534 79376 5488/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 0 18393 1027/sshd
tcp 0 0 192.168.32.9:22 192.168.25.10:37715 ESTABLISHED 0 28950 1869/sshd: root [pr
tcp 0 0 192.168.32.9:8500 192.168.25.10:37647 FIN_WAIT2 0 0 -
tcp 0 0 192.168.32.9:8500 192.168.25.10:37673 FIN_WAIT2 0 0 -
tcp6 0 0 :::443 :::* LISTEN 0 79760 5735/httpd
tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 0 79749 5735/httpd
tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN 0 18395 1027/sshd
udp 0 0 127.0.0.1:323 0.0.0.0:* 0 18173 991/chronyd
udp6 0 0 ::1:323 :::* 0 18174 991/chronyd
[root@sv-lcfextra-uat conf]#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the resolution of  the error tomcat !!!!! 

[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8061:140309166295360] [info] init_jk::mod_jk.c (4466): mod_jk/1.2.46 initialized
[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8061:140309166295360] [info] init_jk::mod_jk.c (4466): mod_jk/1.2.46 initialized
[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8065:140309166295360] [info] jk_log_version::jk_connector_version.h (21): Connector Version: 321158
[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8065:140308530083584] [info] jk_connector_CF_func::mod_jk.c (3979): CF heartbeat started
[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8064:140309166295360] [info] jk_log_version::jk_connector_version.h (21): Connector Version: 321158
[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8064:140308326971136] [info] jk_connector_CF_func::mod_jk.c (3979): CF heartbeat started
[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8066:140309166295360] [info] jk_log_version::jk_connector_version.h (21): Connector Version: 321158
[Thu Dec 30 14:40:02 2021] [8066:140308530083584] [info] jk_connector_CF_func::mod_jk.c (3979): CF heartbeat started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have one last error is that my web site is unavailable , when i lauch curl of the port 80 , i have this result :

[root@sv-lcfextra-uat bin]# curl -vvv 127.0.0.1:80
* Rebuilt URL to: 127.0.0.1:80/
* Trying 127.0.0.1...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1) port 80 (#0)
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: 127.0.0.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.61.1
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
< Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:42:58 GMT
< Server: Apache/2.4.37 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) OpenSSL/1.1.1k mod_jk/1.2.46
< Content-Length: 299
< Connection: close
< Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
<
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>503 Service Unavailable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Service Unavailable</h1>
<p>The server is temporarily unable to service your
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.</p>
</body></html>
* Closing connection 0
[root@sv-lcfextra-uat bin]#

THANKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation