• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash form with a double scrollbar on right side

LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2007 Feb 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always had a little difficulty with formatting in the flash forms for CF7. Another issue will be listed in a separate post.

In this case, if you go to http://www.goldininstitute.org/staging_dynamic/index.cfml?n=6&sn=4, the first tab formats well, but the second tab has two scrollbars on the right side. If you go BACK to the first tab, it's formatting is all screwed up.

Any ideas as to what might cause this kind of hiccup?

Thanks,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep increasing the height of the cfform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: rmorgan
Keep increasing the height of the cfform.

Sadly, not an option. The CFFORM is within a layer of set size (so as to not break the format of the rest of the site) and needs to keep to a static size in order to keep the side scrollbar from the DIV from squeezing the form and creating both bottom and side scrollbars. And if I make the CFFORM narrower by even 10 pixels, it throws the formatting all off and puts EVERYTHING in a vertical stack.

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, you will need to remove some fields to fit within your constraints or redesign that page to fit within your limits. All that is happening is page 2 is exceeding the specified height criteria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, when the form exceeds the height criteria, a single scrollbar will appear. That's expected. Not two of them. That's where I'm scratching my head; why two, what is causing two of them? I'd like to know how to eliminate the second scrollbar, not all scrollbars.

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In firefox, I am only seeing one scroll bar. If you are setting heights on vboxs, hboxs, verticals, horizontals, etc. that can sometimes cause the second scroll bar when it the formgroup exceeds the set size. I normally do not set heights on those types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation