Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! ColdFusion 2023 Update 5 failed

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

UPDATE: I restored my server from a backup, so I am now back in business. I still don't know what went wrong or how to retry the update though.

I was trying to install ColdFusion 2023 update via the admin and it failed. And then there were errors trying to use the server.  For example: "The sqlserver package is not installed. You can install the package through the CLI package manager"

I have now installed it with the java command: \coldfusion2023\jre\bin\java -jar zip-2023.0.05.330608.jar, but I still get the same error. 

I have tried using the uninstaller.jar, and it did uninstall, but it didn't restore ColdFusion, so I am still getting the error.
I also ran "cfpm install all" but it still hit some kind of error and did not install the sqlserver package, so I still am stuck.

I am not sure what to do at this point.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ebcohen,

Please get in touch with our support team at cf.install@adobe.com to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation