• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Homesite 5.5 on windows 11

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a homesite user for many years now without any issues.  Last week after the adobe cloud updates my homesite keeps asking me for a serial, which i enter and the program zuns.  The issue is I have to enter the serial each time, the pc won't remember it, any idea ?

This was never an issue, it has been since the last adobe suite updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Support. It might be hard, given that Homesite support ended a long time ago.

You might get some ideas from similar Homesite discusiions from the past:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/homesite-installation/td-p/5980145 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/coldfusion-discussions/homesite-crashing-on-windows-8/td-p/5614331 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues.   

Homesite is asking for my serials each time I open  the program

5.5  then 5 serails.  I am windows 10.  getting a bit old

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Robyne2495513407j1 , what's the problem? Do you have a serial number? Do you enter it when Homesite asks? If so, what is then the result? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after entering name - firstname and serial 3 times the program opens and does everything ....

After closing the program, you have to re-enter the data again ( 3 times )  thats the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like this is over a year old.  Did you get it to stay?  It sounds light a user rights thing.  I installed mine on Win 11 pro with no issue and it doesn't do that.    Hmmmm.

The only issue is that it can delete and edit files on the remote servers, but cannot create a new file by creating new one and saving it.  However, oddly, I can drag and drop a file into the directory window without a problem.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation