• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix odbc driver mismatch or jdbc driver issue

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I installed CF 11 Developer edition on Windows 12R2 and I have Oracle 12c as db. I installed both 32-bit and 64-bit of Oracle 12 clients. I tried to set up a data source using both odbc and jdbc approaches, but none of them is working. I ran the odbcad32.exe file from "C:\Windows\System32\", and odbcad32.exe from "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" to set up my data sources. Both connections are tested successful. For odbc, it said "The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application". For jdbc it said no suitable driver available. Has anyone seen this and solved it? Thanks for any pointer.

TOPICS
Database access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the deal with all the Windows stuff? You could set up a datasource by choosing the 'oracle' driver in the ColdFusion Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did work on jdbc setup but got "driver not available" error. I couldn't figure it but then yesterday I found out from this site http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30858546/connect-teradata-jdbc-driver-on-coldfusion-11 that jdbc files need to be in this directory C:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\runtime\lib. I did just that and it worked. Thanks. I tested a simple page and it did connect to my db. But when I ran my app, I got a general error without debug output. I made some changes to the debug page under CF Admin and messed around, then my test page ignores cf codes and just display my static text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now my test page is working but for some reason it wouldn't execute query of query codes. I have made sure the caching setting in Admin is set up properly but still get "Query Of Queries runtime error. Unsupported SQL type java.sql.Types.UNKNOWN." Has anyone experienced query of query issues in ColdFusion 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation