Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get fixes from Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

What can I do to get a proper fix from Adobe?  

Ok I am looking to get a particular fix from Adobe.  https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/CF-4211391

I find a link to click in the bug tracker by Charlie, I get "Access Denied"

Sent email to Adobe back in 12/20/2021.  Adobe provides a link, but cannot ever download it.  It always results ina no-click.mil error.  Should I re email cfsup@adobe.com email...

Apologies, I just dont know why Adobe doesnt provide the fix for Everyone... why lock it down since that error has shown up more than a year ago?

The log4j 2.x Update 3 should have included this...

What can I do?

Thanks

"Tired of so secure you cant do your job"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I kind of sympathize with Adobe here. A bugfix that hasn't been made public yet, hasn't been made public for a reason. It needs to be tested just like CF itself is tested, on a wide variety of carefully managed test platforms as well as with a small number of clients' test platforms. This is a pretty complicated thing to do, given that they're so supportive of backward compatibility. And despite all the complaints I see here, they do seem to be supportive of backward compatibility compared to a lot of other vendors I've dealt with.

So, I'd recommend you go through the email support, and/or ask for the bug fix in the Adobe tracker thread. I realize this sucks, but it's probably the least bad outcome.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DAve,

Understandable, however, they dont provide a means to gain access to these if your account is defined.

Five years ago I had pure ColdFusion Server, even the license.  They modified my account to something that doesnt have any of that access anymore and I cannot get these fixes, not even submit CF tracker items

Tracker comes back 

Account type not supported

Anyone knows a Fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can still interact with the CF tracker and get to the zip file that was shared with Charlie. I posted a comment asking whether they'd share the zip file with the forums.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Benjamin5E81 If you are facing any issue with accessing the Tracker. We can take a look and will fix it 

As far as sharing the fix is concerned, we can only share the patch if we have tested the fix, and will not cause any further issues with your current setup. If you have any concerns related to contacting us, you can DM me and I will share my personal email with you and will look into that.

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation