• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a query about posting adobe captivate. please let me know. I am desperate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.I am very interested in adobe captivate.I am trying to reproduce vr virtual reality.If you preview the work after completing the work, it works well as a local host.However, if you open the index created after posting the device, you will see a black screen. No matter how much I search and find the reason, I don't know.Please explain this in detail.I have looked into the community a lot, but I don't understand.I would be very grateful if you let me know in detail.

I will attach an image of my work procedure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee5FB0, you've come to the wrong place. This is the ColdFusion forum.

You want the Captivate forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

???

The program I am asking now is adobe captivate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, and Adobe makes about a hundred products. Captivate and ColdFusion are entirely unrelated.

So as BKBK said, you want to ask your question in the forum about specific to Captivate, not here. And while someone could MOVE the conversation, for you, it would be in your interest to just ask it again there--so that it appears to the moderators and frequent responders there as an unanswered question.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation