• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have access to my Coldfusion development database, but my localhost is not working

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting below error while running the application in localhost : 

You do not hold the required permissions to access this page.

If you believe you should be able to access this page, please contact the system administrators:
The following information has been logged for audit purposes

but I have access to the development database, same application is running as development server, no issues with dev server

I cleared cache in my 127.0.0.1 cf aministrator. but still same issue. I'm not sure how to resolve the issue, please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your situation is unclear. Do you mean that you have query code in a CFM or CFC page, and the page cannot connect to the database?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't recognize that as a cf error, and searching for the exact opening sentence finds zero results in Google. (Did you type the message or copy/paste it?)

I'm wondering if this error is coming from something else. As such, tell us the exact url you're visiting. It may give us clues as to further diagnostic steps. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation