Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install ColdFusion Standard (2018) on CentOs 7.6 w/cPanel using command line

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to install ColdFusion Standard (2018) on a server with CentOs 7.6, the server has cPanel and Apache 2.4. I need to use the command line entirely because this is a remote server, I access the terminal with PuTTY. The server will have other domains which use php (not coldfusion)

How can I achive this? Are there any instructions I can follow?

I have this working now with ColdFusion 9, CentOs 6 and Apache 2.2. The server has cPanel and other domains on server use php and not coldfusion, and everything works ok.

We need to upgrade. But before purchasing the new ColdFusion, I need to be sure we can install it the way we need it.

Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you.

Vero

TOPICS
Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installer does use the command line on Linux, so you should be able to do this just fine without console access. There's also a silent install option to let you preset values.https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/installing/installing-coldfusion-silently.html

ColdFusion Help | Install ColdFusion silently

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Is there documentation on how to proceed with the install in Linux in command line interactively? How to start installing? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation