• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Download ColdFusion Builder 3.0.0.0 Build 292922

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I download a copy of ColdFusion Builder  3.0.0.0 Build 292922?  I have licenses for this but not the 2016 version.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Sure Tom.

For all Adobe products, only the current version would be available on www.adobe.com. If you want the latest version, i.e. CFB 2016, you can download it from Adobe's website. If you have purchased any previous version, then you can sign-in to www.adobe.com and download the product (say CFB 3) from your account.

If you are not into the above two categories, then you can send an email to cf.install@adobe.com and request the same.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can request the same at cf.install@adobe.com

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask why this isn't available for everyone?  It seems strange that you would distribute this on an on-demand basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure Tom.

For all Adobe products, only the current version would be available on www.adobe.com. If you want the latest version, i.e. CFB 2016, you can download it from Adobe's website. If you have purchased any previous version, then you can sign-in to www.adobe.com and download the product (say CFB 3) from your account.

If you are not into the above two categories, then you can send an email to cf.install@adobe.com and request the same.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Except I work for a corporation and we bought licenses of the product via PO.  So my Adobe account is not bound to my licenses or my purchase history.  There is no way of downloading anything off of licensing.adobe.com, where I can see my licenses...actually, I'm wrong.  There is a way of downloading it off of there, so I"m good now -- thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation