Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Price show at last line of description

Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to ask for how to set the condition for how to show the price at the last line of description. for example

Header 1

no    Description                         Price

1      testting

testing

testing                                10.00

Can anybody give me some advice or solution? Because the decripstion may be got 1 line, 2 line 3 line or more.

TOPICS
Reporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the description field and set its "Stretch with overflow" property to "True".

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe I misread your question. I now see that your description field is already set to stretch with overflow. What you need to do is set the price field's "Stretch Type" to a value other than "No Stretch" and set its "Vertical Alignment" to "Bottom".

What this will do is make the price field grow the same as the description field and it will show its value at the bottom of the field.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation