• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotating Axis Labels and Looping through Data Sets

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Late to the party but re the style issue - CF11 wants the ".xml" file extension (up to CF10: style="myStyle", with CF11: style="myStyle.xml").

My issues/needs/questions:

1) How do I get x-axis labels at say 45 degress? "Horizontal" and "Vertical" work but horiz is too wide and vert is hard to read.

2) How do I loop through data sets that do not have the same count, e.g.: <cfset ra=[[30,20,40],[50,10,90,40,70,30],[88,72,64,81]]>? What I want is in the same chart have 3 groups with 1st group of 3 bars from the 1st array, 2nd with 6 bars, 3rd with 4.  The best I've been able to get is 3 groups of 6 bars or 6 groups of 3 bars. CF fabricates the extra bars to make all groups 3X6 or 6X3

3) How do I loop through the above parent array with cfchartseries and get the first group generate from the first array (or query, struct, etc.), the 2nd group from the 2nd array, 3rd from 3rd array? What I've tried:

<cfloop from="1" to="6" index="ix">
<cfchartseries serieslabel="#chr(ix+75)#" type="bar">
<cfloop from="1" to="#arraylen(ra)#" index="iy"><cfif arraylen(ra[iy]) gte ix><!--- this cfif has no effect?!?!?! --->
<cfchartdata item="#chr(iy+65)#" value="#ra[iy][ix]#">
</cfif></cfloop>
</cfchartseries>
</cfloop>
<!--- this loop trying to group through ra's 3 interior arrays and make each a group, instead produces 6 groups of 3 bars
<cfloop from="1" to="3" index="ix">
<cfchartseries serieslabel="#chr(ix+75)#" type="bar">
<cfloop from="1" to="#arraylen(ra[ix])#" index="iy">
<cfchartdata item="#chr(iy+65)#" value="#ra[ix][iy]#">
</cfloop>
</cfchartseries>
</cfloop> --->

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gordon va​ I branched this to a new thread to improve focus and visibility.

-Carl V. - Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looping cfchartdata and angling labels are what I am asking. Transitioning CF10 to CF11 is not a central aspect of my post. Please retitle it? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation