Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking Cf expert to work with us on a project

Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

We are working with an Education facility in the Middle East whom are a ColdFusion users. We're seeking a Cf expert to work with us remotely on the project. Please send me a private message if you're interested.

Zaid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Update.

After approaching a specific team at Adobe for assistance, they promised to contribute to this task of ours. Thank you all for adding your thoughts here and for those who contacted me in private messaging.

Kindly close the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you would help your cause if you offered even just a bit more detail.

Is this_full or part-time? 

Are you looking for a developer? A mentor/coach for developers? An administrator? A mentor for that? Troubleshooting assistance? Some combination? 

And is this a couple of hours a week? Or a couple every day? Or perhaps quite variable?

And I realize you may be reluctant to offer even a range of pay rates, but you may encourage some to follow-up if they felt your rate was high--just like you might discourage some from taking the time to other if they felt your rater as too low. I realize you may prefer to make no mention of rate. The rest of what I said above still stands. 

Finally, if you want to broaden your search, the cf forums here will reach only one subset of folks. To reach still others, there are places where people offer or look for jobs/contracts, which are specific to cf. I track them here!:

https://cf411.com/cfjobs

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Charlie for your valuable comments and the URL. I will get back here with more details hopefully on Monday after discussing it with the concerned person. I'm posting here on behalf of someone else, hence the lack of details. All I'm trying to do is to connect two people together : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update.

After approaching a specific team at Adobe for assistance, they promised to contribute to this task of ours. Thank you all for adding your thoughts here and for those who contacted me in private messaging.

Kindly close the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation