• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Someone posed a question about learning CF, and it was deleted before I could reply. ;)

LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what the question was, but I bet stackoverflow.com could have been a part of the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I'm not a fan of SO.  I had an account for about a week, and deleted it.  It's less of a resource of information (although there are good answers, there) and more of a popularity contest.  Again, I have occasionally found decent advice, there, but couldn't stand the downvoting trolls.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are still more free CF learning resources, besides those helpfully offered by WolfShade.

First, though, and since I get forum posts by email, I have the original question that was asked:

“What are the best resources for learning coldfusion, books or online tutorials or any other suggestions ? It seems that every other language has a course on Udemy except coldfusion “

It’s true that no one has taken time to write a course on Udemy, but no worries. There is a free 9-hour presentation of the “Fast Track to ColdFusion 2016” class recorded and available online for free. I link to that and many others in a category of my CF411.com site:

http://www.cf411.com/cftrainingfree

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation