• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Structfind() in CF10 vs. CF2018

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my code running on CF10 does not work as is on CF2018, although the code analyzer in the administrator didn't highlight any problems.

Structfind() requires a string as second parameter. My code contains structfind usages where the key argument is numeric. In CF2018 this does not work anymore. What's the cure? A setting somewhere or tostring(param) everywhere??? Also, why doesn't it work anymore?

Error: StructFind only supports UDFMethod or String(Key) as second argument as second argument.

Regards,

Peik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

You reported a bug? Tracker

There are already bug reports around: Tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CFPike  wrote

What's the cure? A setting somewhere or tostring(param) everywhere??? Also, why doesn't it work anymore?

Unfortunately, this is a user-to-user forum.  Occasionally, someone from Adobe (typically not programmers) might peek in and see what's going on, but the chance of an Adobe rep answering your query is not that high.

Odds are your best bet would be to use tostring() everywhere.  But that's just my opinion.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, my point was not to ask Adobe anything, but rather ask other users if they have had this very same problem and how they solved it.

Apparently there is a bug for this, but I wonder why I didn't see the bug report while googling (actually duckduckgoing) for this issue? I didn't even think of the possibility that this is a bug...

To add tostring() everywhere is an awful solution, but maybe the best one for now.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe pages are not well indexed by google etc. I directly searched at the tracker site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You reported a bug? Tracker

There are already bug reports around: Tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation