• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Brazilian Post Office, one of the largest cases in the world, will abandon ColdFusion.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Brazilian Post Office will abandon ColdFusion due to high prices and lack of support. I hope Adobe reads this message and takes an attitude.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused because of your experience with us. Could you please send your details at cf.install@adobe.com and we will try our best to resolve your issue with ColdFusion.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Priyank Shrivastava

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good reaction, Priyank Shrivastava!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please re-read EDUARDOMATIAS​' post.  The "experience" is not technical.  It's everything that Adobe does wrong.  Adobe should pay attention, unless Adobe is intentionally trying to kill off ColdFusion (which really wouldn't surprise me.)

Adobe, something else for you to chew on.  My boss recently asked me to research Lucee.  Looks like we might soon be kicking CF to the curb in favour of something better.  If Adobe doesn't proactively try to make CF more affordable, there may be a diaspora away from CF.

Just my two cents.

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation