• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access the Flex Message Broker

Apr 21, 2009 Apr 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Basically, I am trying to do a simple connection of message between a form (with only a text message) to send a message to Flex. The Flex is suppose to display the message. All this use a Event Gateway I created in ColdFusion. I also manipulated XML config files based on the Ben Forta example (http://www.forta.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/2/1/Getting-Started-With-ColdFusion-And-Flex-Enterprise-Ser...) but ColdFusion 8 (as it is the version I am using) is not set the same way as CF7 (I am not sure but for me, it is not seems to be the same for config files). I manipulated the messagin-config.xml includes in my path "C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\flex" to include the host (127.0.0.1) and a channel for RTMP.

But everything I am doing always returning me the error "Unable to access the Flex Message Broker". First, I am not sure at which step I am in the full process - but I think I can say that I reach the Event Gateway when I am getting this error - is it?

If somebody can explain me a bit better what this message is about exactly, it should help me a lot (and maybe a lot of other user trying to make this work).

I includes a file here that contains the following information:

1) The code I use from the Coldfusion to create the message to pass to;

2) The code I use to read the message in the Flex;

3) The CFC I use to transfer the message through the Event Gateway I created;

3) The messaging-config.xml;

4) The data-management-config.xml.

The Event Gateway I created is called testFlexGateway and it ibased on Data Management and pointing to the CFC I include in my file.

Any help will be great as we have a big project that is dependant of this success!!!

Thank's

TOPICS
Event gateways

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 21, 2009 Apr 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to mention that I am very confused about the terminology of "Flex Enterprise Service". What it is means with ColdFusion 8???? There is no service called that in my Windows Services. I am not so surprise by this because I always understood that the Flex Builder 3 I bought was not a server but an application builder - to not say a compiler (if I can say so).

Some resource on the NET will mention that the FES is now part of the ColdFusion but again, this is extremely confusing and so not well explain to be understand simply! Is it something we can consider like the CF DATASOURCE service? When a Web Resource mention to restart the FES, what they means? Restarting CF (which is the only thing I seems to be able to do at this moment)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation