Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open scheduled task section in CF admin

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using ColdFusion 2018 for a few months. After updating my window, I can't access scheduled task tab in CF administrator.

I got an error as below:

Therefore I can't access the cfschedule tag in my application. Have someone experienced the same issue? Is there any way to solve this issue?

Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Raquel Septiane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Hi Raquel,

That could be the neo-cron xml file is corrupt. Suggest stop CF, replace ColdFusion2018\cfusion\lib\neo-cron.xml with another then start CF.

There might be a neo-cron.bak you could use or use neo-cron.xml from another install. Note depending on state or presence of neo-cron.bak you could loose all your CF tasks and will need to create those again.

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raquel,

That could be the neo-cron xml file is corrupt. Suggest stop CF, replace ColdFusion2018\cfusion\lib\neo-cron.xml with another then start CF.

There might be a neo-cron.bak you could use or use neo-cron.xml from another install. Note depending on state or presence of neo-cron.bak you could loose all your CF tasks and will need to create those again.

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carl,

Thank you for your answer. It works now.

Do you know what makes the file was corrupted?

Just need to think what we can do to avoid this happen.

Kind Regards,

Raquel Septiane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raquel,

Nice. Perhaps the hard drive volume CF is on filled or the system crash rebooted.

Regards, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me where I could get another NEO-CRON.xml file if I don't have a backup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone seeing this request from @Computer5E87 , I'll note that they'd opened a separate thread also today, and I've just responded (and offered the file requested as well as a still-broader solution).

My reply is here.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation