• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Variable PROCESSSERVER is undefined in Enterprise manager

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the following error in the CF Administrator after I installed Release/Update 3 (ColdFusion 2018). The Enterprise manager option has appeared in the left hand side menu when I login to all CF instances and when I click on it I get the error below. Previously, this option was only available on the CFUSION instance. Has anyone had the issue like this before?

Variable PROCESSSERVER is undefined.

The error occurred in /cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/serverlist.cfm: line 13

Called from /cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/serverlist.cfm: line 1

Called from /cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/index.cfm: line 327

11 :

12 :

13 : <cfset servers=processServer.doList()>

14 :

15 : <cfset clusters=clusterManager.getClusters()>

Stack Trace

at cfserverlist2ecfm1056828963._factor9(/cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/serverlist.cfm:13) at cfserverlist2ecfm1056828963.runPage(/cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/serverlist.cfm:1) at cfindex2ecfm1080657480.runPage(/cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/index.cfm:327)

coldfusion.runtime.UndefinedVariableException: Variable PROCESSSERVER is undefined.

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._get(CfJspPage.java:455)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._get(CfJspPage.java:421)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._get(CfJspPage.java:400)

at cfserverlist2ecfm1056828963._factor9(/cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/serverlist.cfm:13)

at cfserverlist2ecfm1056828963.runPage(/cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/serverlist.cfm:1)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:262)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.handlePageInvoke(IncludeTag.java:729)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:565)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTcfTag(CfJspPage.java:4082)

at cfindex2ecfm1080657480.runPage(/cfdisk/coldfusion2018/<instance>/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/entman/index.cfm:327)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect your answer is here:

https://coldfusion.adobe.com/2019/03/problems-applying-cf-update-check-first/

Please confirm if it helps or not. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

thank you for the information. Following your instructions, I've checked all instance logs and have no issues during the installation.

Installation: Successful.

2xxx Successes

0 Warnings

0 NonFatalErrors

0 FatalErrors

Priyank just confirmed the issue. Other than this particular issue ColdFusion is functioning correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

It looks like the known issue tracked here https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/CF-4204036

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and we will fix this soon. There is no impact on the overall functionality of the CF instance.

If you face any issue, please let us know.

Thanks,

Priyank Shrivastava

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Someone find the solution, or any suggestion for this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arley, and others: to be clear, we should NOT be seeing a link to the Enterprise Manager in any instance other than the cfusion instance. The fact that it appears there is a mistake (so the error message is caused by that mistake).

Better news: if you check out the bug report linked to above, you will see that Adobe has indicated that this is to be fixed in a coming update 4.

I have also added some comments to the bug report, with some testing I did today first on update 2 (where I did NOT see the problem for an instance I created), but then how after UPDATING to update 3, I DID see that the entman folder and files were added (unexpectedly) to the instance/s (other than cfusion).  The fact that any of you hotfix_filelist.log for update 3 for the instance literally indicating that the folder/files were being added. That's clearly a mistake.

Until that update 4 is released, one should just avoid trying to use the Enterprise Manager if they see it in any instance other than the cfusion instance. The error message above only occurs BECAUSE of that mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As an update, this was fixed in update 4 released this week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation