• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Flash Remoting in ColdFusion server?

Enthusiast ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In ColdFusion 10 Administrator > Data & Services > Flex Integration > Flash Remoting. The description says, "Lets a Flash client connect to this ColdFusion server and invoke ColdFusion Components (CFCs). NOTE: Disabling this feature also disables ColdFusion server monitoring and multiserver monitoring." I don't think we run any monitoring. However, is there a way for me to verify that before I disabled this option?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

If you're the administrator of this server, you'd know if you're using server monitoring or multiserver monitoring. You can fire up server monitoring and see if the monitoring options are enabled, though. There will be three buttons near the top of the monitoring window that will either be red or green.

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're the administrator of this server, you'd know if you're using server monitoring or multiserver monitoring. You can fire up server monitoring and see if the monitoring options are enabled, though. There will be three buttons near the top of the monitoring window that will either be red or green.

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response. I inherited the server so that's why I was trying to figure it out. I got it working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation