• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is AutoTag in Coldfusion

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been developing and testing Adobe's pdf autotag api and I'm pretty impressed. I'm wondering why autotag is not in <cfpdf>?

With the price of CF these days and single version license upgrades... seems like we should be able to use CF to tag a pdf - not pay more to Adobe to use an api.

Really, all the document services should be native to CF.

Who's with me???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like something to add as a feature request at tracker.adobe.com. Then offer the ticket number/link here, and others interested can add votes. This way you'll have covered both bases. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pleasure. If you're reading this, please upvote

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/CF-4221401 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to see, though technically it's not those who "read this" but those who agree it should be added. 🙂 And not everyone necessarily will--for different reasons--as may be reflected in a comparison over time of the view count here vs the votes there.

But you've started the ball rolling....and Adobe might well already be working on it or may take it up despite any such disparity. I suspect it depends on how easily that api capability might be folded into cf.

Even then, i's not always as obvious as it seems it should be that Adobe adds certain pof capabilities to cf, whether for technical or business reasons, from my observation over the years. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation