• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2016 cold fusion odbc server DOES NOT START

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was applying the Cold Fusion updates in order from 1 and when I got to 7 the ODBC Server will not start ......

I found one fix that said:

"file msvcr100.dll from the backup folder CF_HOME/cfusion/hf-updates//backup/db/slserver54/bin to: 1. [CF_HOME]\cfusion\db\slserver54\bin 2. [CF_HOME]\cfusion\db\slserver54\admin If the file does not exist in the backup, download the file and copy it to the locations mentioned above.”

followed above and no good .....

also uninstalled and that did not work .....

im running an ACCESS DB and need ODBC server to run ....

the server is Windows 2012 standard

thxs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, I will not be providing the answer that you seek.  I'm not trying to be a snob, but you really should get away from Access, unless your project is a) single-user, and b) going to remain small.  Even then, Access really wasn't meant to be used in an application setting.  There are several db options that will do much better because they were designed to be used in a multi-user environment and can scale as large as you need, and a few of them are free (like MySQL) and just as easy to setup and use.  And, I believe many have the ability (or a tool) to migrate your Access db into the other.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We fixed this issue in CF2016 update 11. Please apply the update 11 and it will work.

Thanks,

Priyank Shrivastava

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation