Highlighted

404 with link to shopping cart index.cfm

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to reference the file several ways without success.  Please help me sort this out.  Thanks!

<a href="/index.cfm/fuseaction/YourShoppingCart.additem/productid=1001">add to cart</a>

<a href="./index.cfm/fuseaction/YourShoppingCart.additem/productid=1001">add to cart</a>

<a href="http://www.theartoflovingcatsanddogs.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/YourShoppingCart.additem/productid=100...">add to cart</a>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

404 with link to shopping cart index.cfm

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to reference the file several ways without success.  Please help me sort this out.  Thanks!

<a href="/index.cfm/fuseaction/YourShoppingCart.additem/productid=1001">add to cart</a>

<a href="./index.cfm/fuseaction/YourShoppingCart.additem/productid=1001">add to cart</a>

<a href="http://www.theartoflovingcatsanddogs.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/YourShoppingCart.additem/productid=100...">add to cart</a>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's wrong with just

/index.cfm?fuseaction=YourShoppingCart.additem&productid=1001

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2014 0
BKBK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, naturally,

<a href="index.cfm?fuseaction=YourShoppingCart.additem&productid=1001">add to cart</a>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2014 0