• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

500 Internal Server Error on server that is running Windows 2012 R2 and IIS 8.5

Engaged ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. We have a new server. On our old server, I used to get all the debugging info. from Cold Fusion on my computer if something was wrong with a Cold Fusion page. Now with the new server, all I get is a 500 internal server error. Is this because something is not set up correctly on the server and the debugging info. from Cold Fusion is not able to display? Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Cold Fusion Debugging info. to display? Below is what we all currently have:

Our new server is running Windows Server 2012 R2 and IIS 8.5

ColdFusion 11 Standard

SQLEXPRESS 2008

Thank you.

Andy

TOPICS
Connector

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

I have both settings turned on for my development environment, and it works for me. How about your IIS settings: do you have detailed error messages enabled for local and remote requests?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "Enable HTTP status codes" set to (checked/unchecked) in the Settings page of CF Administrator?  Also, do you have Enable Robust Exception Handling turned on (Debugging & Logging --> Debug Output Settings in CF Administrator)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carl,

The "Enable HTTP status codes" is checked. Should this not be checked? I do have the Enable Robust Exception Handling checked. Should this stay checked?

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both settings turned on for my development environment, and it works for me. How about your IIS settings: do you have detailed error messages enabled for local and remote requests?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Carl,

Thank you! Our IT person changed the iis settings and I'm seeing the error messages now like I used to on our old server. Thanks again.

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation