Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing CFC in a different folder - no mappings

LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone,

I've got a project that I'm working on that has (basically) the following folder structure:

/       (webroot)

-main

----qry

----disp

-org

----qry

----disp

I've got a form in /org/disp that has a CFSELECT that I need to bind to a CFC in /main/qry.  I've tried "cfc:main.qry.cfcName.functionName(param)", and "cfc:/.main.qry.cfcName.functionName(param)", and I keep getting the "component cannot be found" error message.  How can I get this to work?

V/r,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay.. no one, here, told me that application.cfc is loading a variable for the web root, so using that did find the component.

HOWEVER, I am having another issue, now.

When the page loads, the select (which is supposed to populate based upon the value of another select) isn't populating, and F12 shows that there is an issue with a throw being uncaught.  The throw is NOT part of the try/catch in cfajax.js, apparently.  Is there a fix for this?

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation