• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjust MaxPermSize

New Here ,
May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After adjusting the MaxPermSize in the jvm.config file, is it just a matter of saving the file or are there any additional steps such as rebooting the server etc? Thanks.

-BH

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Take a backup of the file first, just incase you need to restore it.

Then change the file, or change it in the JVM settings in the CF administrator.  Once changed, reboot the Coldfusion Services.

If you have a problem with the service coming back up, restore the backup and look for the error in the logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a backup of the file first, just incase you need to restore it.

Then change the file, or change it in the JVM settings in the CF administrator.  Once changed, reboot the Coldfusion Services.

If you have a problem with the service coming back up, restore the backup and look for the error in the logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information. I just inherited a project that is CF heavy and I am no expert. I have the developers working on most of the CF stuff, but basic infrastructure and other stuff now is my job. Thanks again.

-BH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation