Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CFC Generator error

Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

... trying my hardest to make the CFC Generator work in CFB 3 but my error logs are filled with errors. The one in particular:

Failed to install extension Adobe CFC Generator.zip -Directory "Adobe CFC Generator" already exists at install location

... and here is the stack trace:

com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.appcodegeneration.install.ApplicationDirectoryExistException: Directory "Adobe CFC Generator" already exists at install location

at com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.appcodegeneration.install.IDEInstallManager.extractZipFile(IDEInstallManager.java:440)

at com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.appcodegeneration.install.IDEInstallManager.installIDEApp(IDEInstallManager.java:403)

at com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.appcodegeneration.install.IDEInstallManager.install(IDEInstallManager.java:157)

at com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.appcodegeneration.install.ExtensionInstallAction.install(ExtensionInstallAction.java:164)

at com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.appcodegeneration.install.ExtensionInstallAction.access$1(ExtensionInstallAction.java:162)

at com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.appcodegeneration.install.ExtensionInstallAction$1.run(ExtensionInstallAction.java:98)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

I uninstalled/reinstalled CFB 3 but I can not locate the directory on my machine where the previous Adobe CFC Generator already exists.

Could this be an error with the installer/uninstaller?

Thanks,

Rich

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the Extension view: Window > Show View > Other > Extensions (under ColdFusion)

In the Extension view select the Extension and then use the "view Details" button to get the location of the Extension.

In my case this is C:\ColdFusionBuilder3\ColdFusion\cfusion\wwwroot\Adobe CFC Generator

I am not sure if the extension is really working properly in CFB3 btw. (could not figure out how to define relations, etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation