Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ColdFusion survey for the next version

Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

As you are probably aware, we are in the planning stage for the next version of ColdFusion. We are all excited to begin working on this new version of ColdFusion.

An important step during this planning process is to get valuable information from you about your usage of ColdFusion. We seek to get his information in the form of a survey. Please take a few minutes to take this survey and provide your feedback. The data from the survey will be used to validate a set of hypothesis about the usage of ColdFusion. This will eventually help us build a great next version of ColdFusion, which is codenamed Aether.

Thank you for your valuable time. Here is the survey link ( Adobe ColdFusion New Version Survey ) again.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Och.. my brain..

Of all the times that I complain about this or that, and now I can't think of a single thing that I'd love to see added/removed/modified.

SMH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation