• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any other ColdFusion IDEs that work with TFS?

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw the post about everyone's favorite ColdFusion IDE and I believe I've tried them all and can't really pick a favorite but I do like the features in CF builder.  I wanted to know if there were any other good IDEs besides CFEclipse that can connect to Team Foundation Server (TFS)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Visual Studio Code has an extension for working with TFS - https://github.com/Microsoft/vsts-vscode  I do not use TFS, but I saw the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate it but this is more for VS coding, I'm still using ColdFusion.  My company used TFS for code repository and CFEclipse but I wanted to see what other IDEs we can use besides CFEclipse with TFS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Visual Studio Code is a free code editing tool that supports a host of languages, with the right extensions, including ColdFusion. While it doesn't have some of the features found in CFB or CFEclipse it is pretty popular amongst CF developers. You can talk to databases, there is a linting extension for CF (CFLint), connectivity to GitHub, and more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Stephen I will check VSC out and see what the developers at my job think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation