• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else registering for ColdFusion Developer 2020?

LEGEND ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

Just poking my head in to see if anyone else has registered for CFD2020?  I'm looking forward to some of the webinars.  Charlie Arehart, Dave Watts, and Pete Frietag, to name a few.  I don't think I'll have time for every webinar, but I'm going to make the best of it, as permitted.

V/r,

^ _ ^

TOPICS
Advanced techniques , Asynchronous , Builder , cfchart , Cffiddle , Connector , Database access , Documentation , Event gateways , Flash integration , Getting started , Monitoring , Reporting , Security , Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so.. I've registered for the conference.  I did _not_ create an account via adobeevents.com, I used my current Adobe account.  Am I actually going to get credit for attenting?  It starts in three hours, and I've clicked on My Account > My Events and I get a message to "logon to see your events".

I AM LOGGED ON!  What is going on, here?

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adobeevents.com domain belongs to Carahsoft, not Adobe, so I think you'll need to create an account there.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Dave, thanks for responding.

But they give the option of logging on with your Adobe account credentials.

IDK.. I knew that it was Carahsoft, but just assumed that my Adobe creds were enough.  Now I'm wondering why they gave the option to log on via Adobe account, at all, if there's no way to apply credit to webinars attended.

Anyhoo.. looking forward to your presentation.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the event page (https://cf-devweek.meetus.adobeevents.com/) and I keep refreshing the page, but nothing.

Is it happening, now?

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know who screwed up, but this was badly handled.  The registration confirmation email that goes out when you register for the event has an .ics file that you can import into your Outlook calendar.  The link in that appointment is for https://cf-devweek.meetus.adobeevents.com/   THIS IS NOT THE EVENT LINK!!!!  WHY PUT THAT IN THE APPOINTMENT???  I'm sitting here refreshing the page over and over, wondering if I'm missing out or if it's starting late, and it's not even the correct link.

The event link is https://carahsoft2.adobeconnect.com/cfdevweek and the audio is horrible.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they had a last-minute switch from one Connect URL to another. I apologize, but these things happen.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not your fault, Dave.  But I can't listen to this.  Hopefully, this will be fixed before your presentation.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation