• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AXIS error using _setProperty()

Enthusiast ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving an old app from CF8 to CF10 (Standard, 10,0,16,293499).  Pretty smooth transition except for one specific page that calls a webservice on our .NET webserver.  The CF8 app runs fine, here is the code snippet:

<cfscript>
WSoptions = {};
WSoptions["username"] = "xxx";
WSoptions["password"] = "xxx";

ws = CreateObject("webservice", "http://hqimpetl01/searchAPI/toExcel.asmx?WSDL", WSoptions);

blah blah blah blah

</cfscript>

The reason for setting the timeout is that some calls to the webservice can result in manipulating a lot of data.

When I run it on CF10, I get this error:

Web service operation _setProperty with parameters {axis.connection.timeout,30000} cannot be found.

If I comment out that line, things work for the small files I test with, but sooner or later a user is going to give it something that needs time to run.

I did some Googling, but ended up over my head in Java solutions.  Has anyone encountered this, and come up with a solution that can be implemented in CF?

thanks

reed

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, code example left out the offending line of code, immediately following the createObject() call:

ws._setProperty("axis.connection.timeout", javaCast("int",30000));

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation