Highlighted

Bad form for trial version

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download the free trial for Coldfusion, but was unable to complete the form. The required State/Province field has no options and, when submitted, the form indicates that this field is missing a value and validation fails.

I'm a developer getting back to Coldfusion and it sure would be nice to have a developer edition to work with!

Thanks,

Noah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bad form for trial version

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download the free trial for Coldfusion, but was unable to complete the form. The required State/Province field has no options and, when submitted, the form indicates that this field is missing a value and validation fails.

I'm a developer getting back to Coldfusion and it sure would be nice to have a developer edition to work with!

Thanks,

Noah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a CFML Repo that should have whatever you're looking for.  No form to fill out.  Just find what you need and download it. 

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/QBUXJCtMDDIKRZEDO4UAPFjOatzj3ajH1bHbopRJTWy/folder/9pZl7dt-S...

HTH,

^ _ ^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While that’s true, it of course should be that the form for downloading CF should work.

Noah, you really ought to bring this up to Adobe. (They may not see this forum thread.) You can email the cf team directly, via an email address they have offered in other threads here: cf.install@adobe.com

/charlie

/Charlie (server troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noah,

Please send an email @ cf.install@adobe.com and I will work with you.

Thanks,

Priyank Shrivastava

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2018 0